Whilst we do not have any active vacancies, we’re a growing company and always interested to speak to professionals who are seeking a challenge, possess a terrific character, and enjoy client facing work. The majority of our work is Melbourne or Sydney based.
We offer flexible working hours, a high degree of autonomy, a pay structure based on a percentage of client fees, and an easy going, fun working environment.
To be a QSA you must ultimately meet the criteria set by the PCI Council including:
- Two professional certifications from the list below
- Minimum of one year of experience in EACH of the following security disciplines:
- Application security
- Information systems security
- Network security
- IT security auditing
- Information security risk assessment or risk management
- *Acceptable certifications include:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Certified ISO 27001, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor or Lead Implementer
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditor
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
A person with high integrity and character will ultimately be successful. We work as a team and require someone who fits our culture, works with a smile and enjoys a challenge.
Please email your CV and covering email or letter to email@example.com