Whilst we have no current openings, we’re always interested to hear from Information Security professionals as it’s an ever changing landscape and we continue to grow. Whether you have existing QSA credentials or are prepared to undertake the certification process, we don’t mind.
As you can see from our site, we have positioned ourselves as a pragmatic, hands-on firm with tailored solutions for clients. We are looking for an individual who fits our company mantra and understands there is more than one way to achieve compliance.
Hours are unlikely to be full time initially so a professional consultant who has other interests may be a good fit, but this is not mandatory of course. However, we are a 3.5 year old company that is sustaining excellent growth so there is a great opportunity to grow with us. We firmly believe a person with the right character is the most important trait above all else.
We offer flexible working hours, a high degree of autonomy, a pay structure based on a percentage of client fees, and an easy going, fun working environment.
To be a QSA you must ultimately meet the criteria set by the PCI Council including:
- One or more professional certification* OR 5 Years of IT security experience
- Minimum of one year of experience in EACH of the following security disciplines:
- Application security
- Information systems security
- Network security
- IT security auditing
- Information security risk assessment or risk management
- *Acceptable certifications include:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Certified ISO 27001, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditor
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
A person with high integrity and character will ultimately be successful. We work as a team and require someone who fits our culture, works with a smile and enjoys a challenge.
Please email your CV and covering email or letter to email@example.com